Monday, October 10, 2011

Close-Ups {Weekly Challenge}

So as I was out driving around Provo canyon searching for my street signs pictures, I decided to drive up Squaw Peak road.  It is GORGEOUS up there!  I love driving up that road and looking at the beautiful view of the valley. 


So anyway, I was up at the top of the road taking some pictures, but since I had been gone from home way longer than I said I was going to be (oops!), I decided I better go.  On my way down, I rounded a curve with a totally awesome view and decided to flip around and park for just a few more shots.  (It's kind of how I think when I'm fishing: "just one more cast...")  So I ended up getting some close-up shots of some plants with the setting sun in the background.  Take a look and let me know what you think!  (By the way, constructive criticism is more than welcome.)  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment