Saturday, October 8, 2011

Street Signs {Assignment}

So here's the first assignment that I've tackled for the DPS (Digital Photography School).  The assignment was pretty easy: find a street sign that's interesting.  I decided to take a drive up Provo Canyon and see if I could find a "Slow" sign and experiment with motion blur of cars passing by.  Well, I had no luck in my search for a "Slow" sign - so instead, I decided to drive up by Sundance to see if I could find anything interesting.  I did!  I found some quaint street signs that I just had to stop and photograph.  And the scenery was so beautiful with the fall leaves and all, I stopped for a few other shots.  The last one of Bridal Veil Falls was taken with me hanging out of my car - just a shot for fun because I love the falls.  I love living among the mountains.  They're so majestic!

No comments:

Post a Comment