Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Like Ike's Cream {with Blue Bell}


Attention Texans: If you're from Texas, chances are that you love love LOVE your Blue Bell ice cream!  I'm not sure what exactly the allure to this specific ice cream is - maybe the perfect blend of flavors that meld exquisitely together creating the ultimate ice cream experience?  Mmmm.  Anyway, my hubby's best friend (a true Texan to the core) led us on a journey last weekend to find Blue Bell ice cream in Utah.  What I found was an entirely scrumptious banana split with Cookie Dough, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Cookies and Cream ice cream complete even with real shavings of chocolate.  Oh ya!  The next day, I was left craving another banana split, so I took matters into my own hands, trumped off to the store, and loaded up my cart with ice cream, bananas, and chocolate and caramel syrup.  Unfortunately, you can't buy Blue Bell in the store, so I guess I'm going to have to venture on down to Ike's again.  Cause my ice cream is already gone.  (Should I have admitted that?)  Anyway,  I Like Ike's Cream is just inside the Provo Beach Resort in the Riverwoods in Provo if you want to head down and check it out.  I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment